Shponko Grigory Andriyovich
Shponko Grigory Andriyovich – was born on 9th of June 9 1926 in the Balki village, Zaporizhya region. He studied at the republican art school in Kyiv, and the Kiev Art Institute. Teachers: Trokhimenko K.D., Sharonov M.A., Eleva K.M., Melikhov G.S. Since 1954 Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR. Worked as an artist in the Kyiv Opera House with Petritsky A.G. Since 1951 he participated in republican, all-Union and international exhibitions. The artist`s works are represented in many museums, private collections in Ukraine, and abroad. The artist died in 2005.