"Old man"Bogdanov Vadim Viktorovich
|Year of creation||
ARTIST: Bogdanov Vadim Viktorovich (1937 – ), Kharkiv artist
TITLE: "Old man"
SIZE: 51 x 36 cm, (20 x 14 1/4 in.)
MEDIUM: oil on cardboard
YEAR OF CREATION: not dated
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY: Issued by L`Art Gallery
CONDITION: Good vintage condition, as is on the photo. Feel free to ask me additional question about item condition and send additional photos.
ABOUT THE ARTIST: Bogdanov Vadim Viktorovich – was born on 10th June 10, 1937 in Kharkiv city. Graduated from the Kharkiv State Art School (1959); Kharkiv Art and Industry Institute (1965). Mentors: B. Kosarev, D. Ovcharenko, P. Shigimaga. Painter. Member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine (1971). He worked as a teacher at the Kharkiv Art School (1965-1974); Secretary of the Kharkiv organization of the CFS (1974-1978). Participated in exhibitions: Republican and All-Union (since 1967); foreign: Japan (1975-1979), Venezuela (1978). Personal in Kharkiv (2002). Major works: "Turbo-builders of Kharkiv. Brigade M. Saul" (1972), triptych "The main conveyor of the Kharkiv Tractor Plant" (1974), "Tractor builders. Brigade M. Duyunova" (1982), "Says the Big Earth" (1978), "(1984), "The girl under the umbrella" (1969), "The portrait of the wife with a book" (1969), "The Bridget Bridget Bardot" (1974), "The family portrait in the interior" (1985), "The bathers" (mid 70s), "Nude", "April" (mid 70s), "Decorative figure" (1975), "Decorative figure-2" (1990), "Desktop" (1969-1970), "Still Life in the Interior" (1987), "Cosmonaut" (1968), "Girl with an Umbrella" (1969), "Spring in the City" (1974), "Ornamental Figure" (1975). Works are kept in Zaporizhia, Kharkiv, Ternopil, Berdyansk art museums.
SHIPPING AND PACKING: We deliver worldwide. Delivery cost should be paid by the Buyer. For most of the shipments we use UPS or Ukrainian State Post company as carrier. Feel free to ask me delivery cost. Paintings are carefully packed in order to protect from any damage during transportation. Cardboard paintings should be sent in a cardboard box (without a wooden frame). Canvas paintings should be sent (in most cases) rolled up on pipe covered with protecting materials (without a wooden frame).
If you are interested in this painting feel free to ask us any questions about payment and delivery.
Our Gallery is on the art market since 2003. We have big experience, impeccable art taste and reputation.
Phone (WhatApp|Viber|Telegram) : +380981240658
Mail : info@L-art.kiev.ua
We deliver worldwide. Delivery cost should be paid by the Buyer. For most of the shipments we use UPS or Ukrainian State Post company as carrier. Shipping should be made within 3-5 (three-five) in case of international shipping and 1-2 (one-two) business days in case of local shipping after payment is received. Paintings are carefully packed in order to protect from any damage during transportation. Cardboard paintings should be sent in a cardboard box. Paintings on canvas should be sent (in most cases) rolled up on pipe covered with protecting materials. All items must be paid for before they can be released. Please contact us tel:+380 96 727 87 70 or info@L-Art.kiev.ua for shipping cost calculations.
Payment can be made by:
- VISA/MASTERCARD or cash in our Gallery – Kyiv, 30 Andriyivskyy Descent str.
- Cash upon delivery by courier (In case of local shipping)
- Wire transfer.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES. BY USING THE SERVICES OF THE SITE AS A BUYER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PRESENT AGREEMENT.
- We guarantee the authenticity of all our items except made by Unidentified Artist.
- Payment must be received within 5 (five) business days of receipt of the invoice by the Buyer. Payment can be made by cash, PayPal, bank wire transfer, credit card (Visa, MasterCard). We reserve the right to require payment by methods other than credit card or PayPal for any reason. All payment can be made in UAH Grivna, US Dollars or in EURO.
- The Buyer should pay all State/Federal/Local taxes due to the law of his residence or where the item is received if such is required.
- The Buyer should not pay any kind of taxes in the country of L`Art Gallery residence (Ukraine).
- The items offered for sale by L`Art Gallery, LLC are offered by us as owner. The contract for sale of the items is made therefore between us and the buyer.
- All items are sold as-is and where-is. All items are available for inquiries prior to buying. Photographic images of items being offered, whether provided in print or online, as well as references in the catalogue entry are provided as a convenience to prospective Buyers. The absence of any reference in a condition report or photograph does not imply that an item is free from defect or restoration, nor does a reference to particular defects imply the absence of any others.
- All sales are considered final with the following exception: L`Art Gallery, LLC will agree to a refund of the purchase price if within thirty (30) days of purchase, the purchaser obtains and sends to L`Art Gallery, LLC a signed written letter from a mutually recognized expert or authority on the artist stating unequivocally that the work is a forgery or not by the represented artist. The purchase date is the date of the item is received by the Buyer. The choice of expert or authority must be mutually agreeable to L`Art Gallery, LLC and the purchaser. This exception will only apply to a work signed by the artist and not to an attribution, manner of, school of, circle of or follower of a particular artist. The letter must be signed, and on letterhead of the recognized expert or authority. Any exceptions to this rule must be specifically approved by L`Art Gallery, LLC.
- We reserve the right to retain, publicize, and publish any photographs and descriptions of property we offer both prior to sale and afterwards. We reserve the right to publicize and provide the results of any sale, including images, on our own website as well as to any third party we choose, including online auction-result databases. All images, text, photographic reproductions, and design in this catalogue are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without our explicit written permission.